Vacant property insurance

Vacant property insurance quotes

Vacant Property Insurance

Vacant home insurance policies are designed to cover vacant homes that might be in the process of being sold, undergoing restorations or renovations, or otherwise not being lived in on a full-time basis. Vacant home insurance can be its policy or added on to an existing homeowner's insurance policy as an endorsement.


The policy will cover standard perils such as:



Hail, lightning, or windstorm damage

Malicious mischief

Damage by Squatters on the property

Sprinkler leakage

Are you ready for the next step?

Proud member of

Our Brokers

At We Talk Insurance, we help you find the right insurance policy because
our brokers understand the impact insurance coverage can have on your bottom line.
And in our business, experience counts. Our brokers offer:

An expertise

A unique customer experience

Eye for detail

customer service